Hutton, of Gate Burton, Lincs. BRITISH WATERWAYS BOARD Trent Navigation Company Legal Location Wakefield GB 201 Catalogue reference number help C299/35/4/5/11 Title "Mortgage for securing two thousand pounds and interest" Date help 6 Apr 1805 Description As above, between: (1) Humphrey Moore, merchant of Shardlow, Derbyshire (2) William hutton esquire of Gate Burton, Lincolnshire; The Reverend George hutton, clerk of Lea, Lincolnshire and Henry Denton, gentleman of Kingston upon Hull Property: (1) All that capital messuage situated in Mill Gate in Newark upon Trent; (2) Also all that close containing 5 acres with buildings now used for a coach house situated at the end of Mill Gate, adjoining the River Trent, in Newark upon Trent; (3) Also all that close of ground situated at Newark upon Trent containing 2.5 acres called Markham Bridge Close; (4) Also all that other messuage in Mill Gate; (5) All that seat or pew in the Parish Church of Newark upon Trent. See also C000299/35/4/5/12 ------------- Related? INGILBY RECORDS Amcotts Family Records Location Leeds GB 205 Catalogue reference number WYL230/3635 Title Bargain and sale Date 19 Dec 1778 Description From Wharton Amcotts of Kettlethorpe, esq., formerly Wharton Emerson, and Anna Maria his wife, and Rev. Everard Buckworth of Washingborough, clerk and Frances his wife, Anna Maria and Frances being sisters and coheirs of Charles Amcotts of Kettlethorpe, deceased, and daughters of Vincent Amcotts, to John Brown of Lincoln, esq., and Samuel Lyon of the same, gent., of estates in Fishtoft, Boston, Freiston, Immingham, Killingholme, Habrough, Roxton, Gotham, Reepham, Thorpe-on-the-Hill, South Hikeham, Theddlethorpe, Millthorpe, Aslackby, Tealby, Folkingham, Walcot, Wrangle and Skirbeck, in trust to sell or mortgage. Also a declaration of trusts, with a schedule of Charles Amcott's upaid debts. The bargain and sale is endorsed with a bargain and sale to William hutton of the close of Lincoln and of Gate Burton, lincs., esq., and Benjamin Handley of New Sleaford, gent., to the same trusts. 24th April, 1782.