1772 - 1854
Wilson, of Eshton Hall, Yorks.. Mr. Wilson was a magistrate and deputy lieutenant for the West Riding and for the county of Lancaster . He rebuilt Eshton Hall in the years 1825 and 1826 .
|10th Aug 1772||Born Otley, Yorkshire, England|
|24th Nov 1800||Married |
Wilson) 1764 - 1848 Gargrave, Yorks., England
|1841||Head of household in 1841 census (census) Gargrave, Yorks., England|
|31st Mar 1851||Head of household in 1851 census (census) Gargrave, Yorks., England|
|15th Oct 1854||Died|